Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Became Obssessed With Making People Do Whatever I Say!

When I discovered how persuasion and its related fields can help solve all my problems - as well as the issues of many people who are in the same situation as mine, I became totally hooked!

Day and night, I would think of nothing but finding all the mind control tricks and keys that will change people's behavior and make them do what I want... willingly and eagerly (as long as it's ethical of course; persuasion should never be used for bad or malicious intentions).

During those years of dedicated study, I used what I've learned in almost every situation - from the most minor conversations with friends... to the most challenging negotiations with business contacts. I was so amazed with the results I've been getting... I felt like I've found the holy grail of mind control.

I even ingeniously cooked up some of my own persuasion techniques. (You know how motivated you can be if you're really desperate.)

This closely-guarded knowledge has made me incredibly successful in my business, career, relationships, social life and love life!

And now, I'm ready to share my persuasion secrets with you...

That's me and my beautiful wife at the right. I'm already 32 as of this year 2011, and that picture was taken when I was 27. (Don't you agree I look younger than my age? That's because I live a stress-free lifestyle and love every single moment of my life - thanks to my persuasion knowledge.)

For years, I couldn't even look at girls straight in the eyes when talking to them. I was a loser back then. But not anymore! My personality and mindset had undergone a dramatic transformation.

After becoming a persuasion expert, I had easily persuaded the girl of my dreams to marry me. (Note: I didn't use any unethical mind control tricks or persuasion techniques; she willingly said "yes" after I made her realize the importance of having me as her partner for life.)


Aside from marrying my dream girl, here's just a few of what I was able to accomplish using the covert power of persuasion (sometimes mixed with the power of body language, conversational hypnosis, proven mind control techniques and other persuasion-related tactics):


I've been getting people to say "Yes" to my ideas and agree with me. And I've been able to say "No" anytime without offending anyone. As a result, my stress level has dropped significantly (This has probably saved my life).




I was able to quit my day job because my online income has exploded. Thanks to the power of persuasion, selling is now as easy as brushing your teeth.




Making friends and getting them to like me has become almost automatic.




I've found powerful mind control tricks for dealing with difficult people, even the most hardheaded or stubborn ones you could ever imagine.




I've became friends and partners with some of the most successful marketers in the world. This time, I'm not the one begging to be accepted. They're the ones asking me! I've been getting a lot of invitations & proposals that I have to decline many of them, just to keep my sanity.




I had persuaded my family to allow me to marry my girlfriend. Before you say that this is a very easy task, my case was entirely different. Our Chinese culture strictly forbids us to marry anyone who does not have Chinese blood. My wife is 100% Filipino, so it's impossible for me to marry her had I not used my persuasion skills.


I'm an average person just like you (or probably even worse) before I became an expert persuader. I had been frustrated when people commanded me around like a slave, while I was not able to persuade them to do things for me. You probably have experienced the same thing before, haven't you?

Now I have discovered the keys to persuade and influence people to do what I want them to do. People no longer control my actions and decisions. I'm free to do whatever I want, and make people do anything I want (as long as its for their own good too - remember the win-win rule).

I want to reveal these insider secrets to you, because I don't want you to go through the same hell I've been through.

Ever since my discovery, I swore that I would do everything in my ability to rescue helpless victims from the bondage of manipulative and controlling people. My goal is to transform "slaves of other people's control" into "red-hot, assertive master persuaders".

These keys have been working wonders for me, so I'm sure you'll achieve amazing results with them too. If a former hopeless loser like me can become highly successful with these powerful secrets, just imagine what they can do for you!



"Business is Booming Because I Applied Your Persuasion Techniques..."

"Hey Michael!

Frankly, I was skeptical when I first saw your website for 'How To Be An Expert Persuader.' It sounded too good to be true.

But I was so intrigued with your persuasion material, I decided to read it anyway. As I was going through it, I wondered if I would be wasting my time with the same old persuasive topics and influence methods I already know.

To my pleasant surprise, reading "Expert Persuader" has turned out to be one of my most stimulating experiences ever! The persuasion tactics and secrets you've shared are extraordinarily exceptional. You're really a certified master persuasion expert, no doubt about it.

I love your writing style and the sample stories. I told my list that if you are in business you need Michael's copy on how to persuade people. Even a 12-year old can become an instant persuasion master with your foolproof, step-by-step system!

I'm having the best times of my life with my family, friends, and clients; and business is booming because I applied your persuasion techniques. Thanks again, Michael."

- Ross Dalangin, Online Business Consultant
RPQM.com
P1M.org
WebQuartet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment